| June 15, 2015 | 0 Comments
Learn How to Add or Change Location on Facebook, Here you can learn all the steps about Adding or Changing your Country, City, Town and Village on Facebook.
We are going to guide to help you to Change or Add your current location on Facebook. You can also set your Hometown location by following this post.
1) Go to your Facebook Timeline.
2) Go to About settings to update your location on Facebook.
3) Now open Places You’ve Lived to add or change your location.
4) Click Add your current city to add it.
5) Now add your current city and click to save changes.
You can see that your settings have been saved.
In the same way you can add or change your hometown on your Facebook Timeline Profile.
About the Author: Kaleem Hashmi
Share Filed in: Facebook, Facebook Guidance