| June 16, 2015 | 0 Comments
Are you worried because you are unable to Remove or Delete Skype Name or ID from Sign in Window and Skype History?
Do you want to keep your privacy and secrets hidden by Remove or Delete Skype Name or ID from Sign in Window an History? Don’t worry now you will be able to Remove or Delete Skype Name or ID from Sign in and History Window easily. Because we had defined Remove or Delete Skype name or ID from Sign in Window and History in simple and easy steps.
Steps to Remove or Delete Skype Name or ID from Sign in Window and Skype History:
- By clicking on start of window, you will be able to see this.
- Now write “Run” in the “Search Programs field” and press enter. The following window will appear.
- Then type “%appdata%Skype” in here and press enter again. You will be able to see this folder.
- Here we can see information of our all account like here we can see three different accounts available. If you want to remove any of these from your Skype Sign in simple delete it folder of that ID or Skype name.
- Next time when you will open your Skype that ID or Skype name will not appear in Sign in window.
About the Author: Kaleem Hashmi
Share Filed in: Skype